Karli Guyther Attorney
Karli is an Associate with the firm, focusing her practice primarily on business and corporate law. She provides general counsel to businesses across a variety of industries, primarily with respect to commercial contracts, governance, formation and organization, and transactions involving the purchase and sale of a business. She is also involved in negotiating and resolving contract disputes on behalf of condominiums and homeowners’ associations in North Carolina.
Karli earned her law degree and MBA concurrently from The University of Alabama, where she served in a variety of student leadership roles. She also earned certificates in Public Interest Law and International and Comparative Law, working in the law school’s Children’s Rights Clinic, and studying abroad at the Australian National University as pre-requisites for completing those specializations. Additionally, Karli clerked for the Honorable L. Scott Coogler, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, worked as a corporate legal intern for Protective Life Insurance, and served as a law clerk for The University of Alabama’s University Counsel.
Prior to joining the firm, Karli practiced civil litigation as an associate attorney for a plaintiff’s employment firm in Birmingham, Alabama, where she managed an active caseload and gained valuable experience litigating in both state and federal courts.
In addition to her legal practice, Karli is an active member in the Junior League, does public relations/marketing work for friends and family, and she spends most of her free time traveling.
Karli is licensed to practice in North Carolina and Alabama.
- North Carolina State Courts
- Member, North Carolina State Bar and Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Wake County Bar Association
- Member, NCBA Young Lawyers Division
- Alabama State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Member, Birmingham Bar Association
- B.S., summa cum laude, The University of Alabama, 2015
- B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Alabama, 2015
- M.B.A., The University of Alabama, 2019
- J.D., The University of Alabama School of Law, 2019