Kyle A. Lewis Associate Attorney
Kyle is an associate attorney in the litigation section of the firm. He handles a wide variety of general litigation matters including construction litigation, real property disputes, collections, estate and trust litigation, community association law matters, and general civil litigation. Kyle has experience representing clients in Superior and District courts throughout North Carolina and within the U.S. Eastern District Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle worked with a local general practice firm independently handling a wide range of cases including general civil litigation, construction law, trusts/estates, and real estate disputes at all stages from intake through jury trial.
Kyle is a native of Springfield, Missouri, but has grown up in eastern North Carolina due to his family’s military background. He graduated from the University of North Carolina Wilmington in 2017 and North Carolina Central School of Law in 2020. Throughout his academic career, he regularly led student organizations to launch civic initiatives and engage with the community. Kyle enjoys traveling and remaining an active member of the community.
- North Carolina State Courts
- United States Eastern District Court
- Member, North Carolina State Bar and Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Member, North Carolina State Bar Association, Litigation and Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Federalist Society
- J.D., Cum laude, North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 2020
- B.A., Cum laude, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina, 2017