Paige Vankooten Associate
Paige is an Associate in the firm and works primarily in the business and corporate law section. She handles a variety of transactions in the corporate setting – buy/sell, mergers, and acquisitions.
Ms. Vankooten is very knowledgeable about the workings of our court system, having worked for the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts as a Judicial Fellow. In that capacity, she served as a law clerk for the 370 trial court judges across North Carolina. Ms. Vankooten also served as Law Clerk for the Honorable Justice Barbara Jackson at the North Carolina Supreme Court.
- All North Carolina State Courts
- United States District Court, Eastern District of NC
Professional/ Community Activities/Personal
- Member, North Carolina State Bar and Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Wake County Bar Association
- Paige focused her time in college and law school on all things business related, with a degree in Business Administration and as a Business Fellow while at Elon Law. Paige clerked for two North Carolina Business Court Judges while in Law School and was not only a member of the Elon Law Review but also the Elon Business Law Journal.
- Paige is an avid sports fan rooting for Tennessee Vols football and UNC Tarheels basketball.
- B.A., Austin Peay University, 2012
- J.D., Elon University School of Law, 2017