Taylor Brader Associate
Taylor is an Associate of the Firm who concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate and business law. Prior to joining the Firm in 2017, Taylor graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s School of Law in 2012, where she served on the First Amendment Law Review, authored and edited articles for the Environmental Law Symposium, and externed at the United States Attorney’s Office in Raleigh. After graduation, Taylor joined the litigation practice of an established Raleigh firm where she represented both individuals and small businesses in general liability defense before leaving to join Jordan Price.
Taylor frequently advises clients regarding shareholder disputes, contract drafting and interpretation, payment disputes, business organization, and business sales. She uses her litigation background to provide value to her clients, as she understands what may lead to future disputes or liability and is able to help clients avoid common pitfalls that could result in litigation if not addressed.
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association and Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Member, Wake County Bar Association
- Member, Junior League of Raleigh
- B.A. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2012
- J.D. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2015