Catherine is an associate with the firm who practices in the firm’s litigation, business transactions, and estate planning sections. She handles general litigation matters, including community association disputes, and she provides general counsel to businesses on commercial contracts and transactions involving the purchase and sale of businesses. She also offers clients estate and succession planning recommendations.
Prior to joining the firm, Catherine practiced civil litigation as an associate attorney at a local firm handling cases within the area of fiduciary litigation. In her experience practicing, she has represented clients in North Carolina State Courts and in front of administrative hearing officers. Catherine was also previously a judicial clerk at the North Carolina Court of Appeals under the direction and guidance of the Honorable Chris Dillon.
In her free time, Catherine enjoys playing tennis, trying new restaurants with friends, attending NC State sporting events, and spending time with her family.
- North Carolina State Courts
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law, and Real Property
- Member, Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Member, Wake County Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- B.A., Meredith College, Raleigh, NC, 2016
- J.D., Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, NC, 2018