Frank practices with the firm’s litigation section. He specializes in construction law, real property disputes, business and commercial litigation, and community association law.
Prior to arriving at Jordan Price, Frank practiced for several years with a well-respected civil litigation firm. After law school, Frank served as a clerk for the Honorable James C. Cacheris, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia.
During law school, Frank served as a summer clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina and the Honorable James E. Gates, United States Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Frank is a ninth-generation North Carolinian, and he is proud to continue a long history of service to the community as an attorney with Jordan Price.
- North Carolina State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina State Bar and Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association – Real Property Section
- Member, North Carolina Society of the Cincinnati
- Member, Federalist Society
- Member, Christ Church, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Alumni Council, N.C. Xi Chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.