Terry J. Carlton Member
Mr. Carlton, a Member of the Firm, primarily represents closely-held businesses and provides assistance in estate planning and commercial real estate transactions. He is licensed to practice law in North Carolina, California and Michigan.
Mr. Carlton frequently renders advice in developing simple, as well as complex, estate planning documentation, including various forms of trusts and other sophisticated planning techniques. In addition, he assists business clients in the structure and organization of their companies, and frequently prepares buy-sell agreements, employee agreements, business succession planning documents and negotiates and documents mergers and acquisitions.
- North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina State Bar and Tenth Judicial District
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, Michigan State Bar
- B.A. Michigan State University Lansing, Michigan 1983
- J.D. Wake Forest University School of Law Winston Salem, North Carolina 1986