Jonathan is an associate with the Firm and a member of the Firm’s real estate section. He graduated from North Carolina State University in 2009 and North Carolina Central University School of Law in 2013. Prior to joining the Firm, Jonathan worked with a real estate firm in Raleigh, NC handling a variety of real estate matters.
Jonathan is also involved with several community organizations. He serves as a mentor volunteering his time with the YMCA of the Triangle as well as 100 Black Men of America – Triangle East, both groups focused on increasing academic success for area youth. He is also a member of the Togetherhood Volunteer Team at the Alexander Family YMCA.
Jonathan is an avid sports fan and closely follows the NC State Wolfpack as well as the hometown teams: the Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes, and Charlotte Hornets.
- All North Carolina State Courts
- Member, North Carolina State Bar and Tenth Judicial District
- Member and YLD Scholar 2019-2020, American Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Council Member, and YLD Liaison, NCBA Real Property Section
- Member, NCBA Leadership Academy Class of 2017
- Community Outreach Division Director, NCBA Young Lawyers Division
- Recipient, NCBA Robinson O. Everett Professionalism Award
- Member, YLD Membership Chair, Summer Clerks Orientation Co-Chair, Wake County Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Projects
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- B.S., North Carolina State University 2009
- J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law 2013